Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's PLAYOFF time........

Hello all...... Now as you know at the end of every season comes Playoffs. Some see it as an opportunity to stay longer with teammates, others see it as an opportunity to go home, but in reality its the time to fight to win a CHAMPIONSHIP!!

On Monday we started our quarterfinals. Super League is different from every country I have played in. Their's are so spaced out it's honestly kind of shocking. In Puerto Rico you played every other day which I liked. Here its a week in between and that is killing me because I would rather play then practice 8 times and then play lol.

My parents are here for the Quarterfinals. Unfortunately they leave Friday morning they will miss the second game of the Quarterfinals. Spring break in the USA ends for them this Sunday. Dad has to get back to his church and my Mom has work. :) I am so happy they were able to come.

Only 30 days left until the Championship game. Prayerfully Sollys will be there. For the Quarterfinals we play Sao Bernardo. Danielle Scott, my USA teammate, is on that team. It's great to see her. This Friday we will play them at their place. Here are some images from the game on Monday:





Quarterfinals: March 12th, 13th, 16th, 17th, & 20th

Semifinals: March 24th, 26th, 30th, April 6th & 7th

Final: April 14th

Best 2 out of 3 and the Championship Game is just one

Continue to keep us in your prayers.