Wednesday, January 18, 2012

God's Grace and Mercy

Mercy is when you don't get what you should get and grace is when you do get what you shouldn't get.
These last three days have truly been a challenge. But at the end of the day I will be returning to Brazil and back in action. Media can either make or break you and it is definitely making me stronger. I have never had a team like Sollys Nestle that respects me personally and is there for me when I need them the most. Of course Corozal Pinkin gave me respect and so did GS Caltex but I didn't have to deal with injury while I was there. Thank God.

A lot of rumors are floating around but none of them are even close to the truth. What happens with the team stays with the team and that's how it should be everywhere. I thank God that my hand isn't fractured. I'd rather take a swollen bone over a fracture any day. God has truly helped me to see that he isn't through with me yet. There is more to come.

As for my true/loyal fans I want to say thank you and that I love each and every one of you. You guys are one of a kind.  I will see you all soon. 10 days to be exact.

Eu amo voce Sollys Nestle e Brasil!!!