Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back in FULL effect.....

Heading back to Brazil tomorrow on a mission to make it to the playoffs and of course win the Super League. What's done is done and it's time to focus on the task at hand. If media asks what happened the answer will be a life lesson and nothing more. I honestly feel the rumor got way out of hand but in the world it happens.  Steve and I are just fine. I am thankful to have fans and a team that love me for me and trust in me. I can not wait to be back.

The countdown begins. 41 days until playoffs start. Sollys Nestle plans on being one of the top 4 teams. I look forward to the feeling. Win these games out right and we are set for the playoffs. Not to mentions my parents will come. They haven't been to Brazil so I am definitely looking forward to having them in Brazil. BRAZIL HERE I COME.... I AM READY TO PROVE EVERYONE WRONG WHO DOUBTED ME. It's time to let God use me and use his work. See you soon Osasco!! By the way Congrats on Sollys for beating Sesi 3-0. Now let's get Unilever Saturday :)