Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family Time.....

Hello everyone. I'm here safe and sound in North Carolina for the Christmas holidays. I haven't seen this side of the family since 2009 when we played Penn St for the NCAA Championship game.

My sister just got in about an hour ago and I must admit I have missed her. Even though I just saw my sister in November for Thanksgiving ha ha. The biggest surprise was seeing my cousin, Antoine. He had been stationed in Okinawa, Japan for a year and a half. Nothing like seeing a family member who has served for the USA.

                                                                


Antoine and I

So many memories in North Carolina. Been coming here for Christmas ever since I was a little girl. Seeing everyone grown up brings tears to my eyes. Have a cousin who is married with a daughter and she's expecting another one in June :). My lovely grandparents on my father's side (memaw and pawpaw) have started a BEAUTIFUL family.

My Memaw and Pawpaw

Family Photo


Great family and still growing lol. This picture was taken in 2006. Imagine how far we have come since then. All I can say is never take FAMILY TIME for granted. I cherish it every chance I get.  I am truly looking forward to Christmas :)

Here is a picture of my immediate family.......