Friday, February 17, 2012

Loyal Fans......

Just like it's hard to find that true friend..... it's even harder to find a LOYAL fan. When they come around I do my best to let them know they are appreciated.

I have a fan page on Facebook..... www.facebook.com/pages/Destinee-Hooker/113790462017093?ref=ts
on that fan page I do my best to interact with each every fan who posts. Especially on my Twitter page @destineehooker. I have had a few downs in my professional career but I can recall majority of my fans standing by my side and believing in me. That's what I value you most about them. I love my fans and their desires. What they want to be, what sport they play, when their birthdays are. I mean the list goes on and on.

Of course the "positive" feedback they give me is nice but I enjoy my fans. They are my family. They are to be treated with respect and loved continuously. Just like a family you have fall outs but at the end of it all you bounce back and everything is fine.

I have played in four different countries so far and have gained fans from each. It truly is an amazing feeling to see you have made an impact around the world. I dedicate this blog post to my fans. I love each and every one of you. I appreciate you for believing in me and loving my continuously. May God continue to bless each and everyone of you.

Here are a few pictures I have taken with my fans around the world......


My Senior Year at Texas.......




From Puerto Rico (Corozal Pinkin)


In Macau, China


AAU Nationals in Florida


My little cousin, Makiyah, at the 2009 NCAA Championship game!



Member of SA Force Volleyball Club (My hometown)



Sollys Fan (Brazil)



At the 2011 NCAA Championship game in San Antonio, Texas


I want to thank you all for loving me for me despite my flaws. You are truly LOYAL FANS!! :)